Fully Licensed, Certified & Insured
Protect Your Family & Your Vehicle
- Some vehicles can have up to 1700 times more bacteria than the
- The average cupholder has 228% more bacteria than the average toilet.
- The average foot well has 7 times more bacteria than the average toilet.
- Vehicle owners with kids and pets have 4.3 times higher bacteria levels than the average home.
- The dirtiest spots in your car are the steering wheel, door handles, window switches, gear shift, and child safety seats.
- Cars are perfect breeding grounds for harmful bacteria because they are small, airtight, and not being disinfected often.
- These bacterias are markers for stomach and flu viruses, strep,
and staph infections.
HOW IT WORKS
Sterile Auto™ is made with an EPA registered anti microbial that is a biostatic Nano Treatment. Sterile Auto™ is a dirt and stain repellant that is effective against surface damaging Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Mold and Algae.
Sterile Auto™ is natural and green! Sterile Auto™ is clinically proven and can be used on surfaces like: dashes, steering wheels, arm rests, seats, carpets and all other touch surfaces in the vehicle. Bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, and fungi can be discovered in every environment and are a part of normal everyday life.
Even in the cleanest environments, many kinds of microbes will begin to multiply on surfaces and sometimes reach harmful levels. If these contaminated surfaces are touched by individuals or other objects, the transfer of microbes begins, resulting in cross-contamination. Pathogenic bacteria, such as H1N1, MRSA, STAPH, E. Coli and Salmonella, can be spread via cross-contamination, which can lead to illness in humans and animal.